IBPTouch is an application for the iPhone or iPod Touch that provides the user with an attractive and easy to use interface to track, chart, and report his or her blood pressure readings. Distinguishing features of IBPTouch are:
* IBPTouch does not impose artificial constraints on the number of blood pressure readings that can be stored in the database.
* IBPTouch supports multiple blood pressure entries per day.
* IBPTouch minimizes the use of the keyboard when entering blood pressure readings.
* All readings are automatically time stamped with their entry date and time.
* All readings can be optionally tagged with an activity.
* IBPTouch charts and reports allow the user to specify a begin date, an end date, and an activity as a filter to customize the results.
* IBPTouch reports can be emailed and if charts are saved to the device's photo album, they can be emailed.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
IBPTouch - Blood Pressure Tracking and Reporting is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-03-27. The program can be installed on iOS.
IBPTouch - Blood Pressure Tracking and Reporting (version 1.6) has a file size of 943.72 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.